I had Lyme Disease treatment at Infusio Frankfurt from the 23rd October to the 3rd of November 2017. Infusio is a treatment concept designed by British naturopath Philip Battiade. They take a foundational approach to Lyme disease; healing the underlying problems that allowed the illness to take hold.
The Integrative Lyme Disease Program at Infusio involves various IVs, treatments and therapies, culminating with Stromal Vascular Fraction (SVF) therapy. SVF is derived from a patient’s own fat and contains various beneficial cells, including stem cells.
My Experience at Infusio
Here, you will find all of my blog posts about my treatment at Infusio, Frankfurt and subsequent progress updates (which will be added as I write them).
Please keep in mind that this is my personal experience. The treatments and therapies I had were based on what was best for me as an individual. Therefore, if you have been to Infusio, Frankfurt or are planning to go, your experience may differ from mine.
If you have any questions about Infusio, please direct your questions to them. You can do this via their website or via their Facebook groups (Infusio Exchange and Ask Infusio).
My Infusio Blog posts
blog posts about my Lyme Disease treatment at Infusio
- My first day of treatment at Infusio, Frankfurt
- Day 2 of treatment at Infusio, Frankfurt
- Treatment day 3 at Infusio, Frankfurt
- Day 4 of treatment at Infusio, Frankfurt
- Lyme Disease treatment at Infusio: Day 5
- Day 6 of Lyme Disease treatment
- Day 7 of treatment for Lyme Disease
- Day 8: Stem cell procedure day
- Day 9 of treatment at Infusio
Post Stem Cells (SVF) Updates
- My week 4 post stem cells update
- 8-week post stem cells treatment update
- My 12-week post-treatment update
I will be adding more blog posts about my Lyme Disease treatment at Infusio, Frankfurt plus subsequent update posts as I write them. Please check back regularly for new posts.