I had Lyme Disease treatment at Infusio Frankfurt from the 23rd October to the 3rd of November 2017. Infusio is a treatment concept designed by British naturopath Philip Battiade. They take a foundational approach to Lyme disease; healing the underlying problems that allowed the illness to take hold.
The Integrative Lyme Disease Program at Infusio involves various IVs, treatments and therapies, culminating with Stromal Vascular Fraction (SVF) therapy. SVF is derived from a patient’s own fat and contains various beneficial cells, including stem cells.
My Experience at Infusio
Here, you will find all of my blog posts about my treatment at Infusio, Frankfurt and subsequent progress updates (which will be added as I write them).
Please keep in mind that this is my personal experience. The treatments and therapies I had were based on what was best for me as an individual. Therefore, if you have been to Infusio, Frankfurt or are planning to go, your experience may differ from mine.
If you have any questions about Infusio, please direct your questions to them. You can do this via their website or via their Facebook groups (Infusio Exchange and Ask Infusio).
My Infusio Blog posts
- Infusio Frankfurt: The next step in my health journey
- Do I wish I had stem cell therapy for Lyme Disease sooner?
blog posts about my Lyme Disease treatment at Infusio
- My first day of treatment at Infusio, Frankfurt
- Day 2 of treatment at Infusio, Frankfurt
- Treatment day 3 at Infusio, Frankfurt
- Day 4 of treatment at Infusio, Frankfurt
- Lyme Disease treatment at Infusio: Day 5
- Day 6 of Lyme Disease treatment
- Day 7 of treatment for Lyme Disease
- Day 8: Stem cell procedure day
- Day 9 of treatment at Infusio
- Day 10 of treatment
4 Month Follow-up:
Post Stem Cells (SVF) Updates
- My week 4 post stem cells update
- 8-week post stem cells treatment update
- My 12-week post-treatment update
- 16-week post stem cells update
- How my symptoms have changed in the 100 days after stem cells
Updates After My Follow-up & ACT Treatment
- How I’ve been doing in the month after ACT treatment
- Weeks 5-7 after ACT treatment at Infusio: a challenging couple of weeks
- An exciting milestone in my recovery
- My six months post stem cells update
- How I’m doing 7 months post stem cells for Lyme Disease
- My 8-month post stem cells update
- It’s been 9 months since I received my stem cell treatment at Infusio, Frankfurt
- My 10-month stem cell treatment update
- Stem cell treatment update: How I’m doing after 11 months
I will be adding more update posts as I write them. Please check back regularly for new posts.